DetectorMods

Author Topic: New Mods being worked on.  (Read 55166 times)

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Mods being worked on.
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 07:46:49 pm »
Bye Bye Arizona...  I allowed you a very long piece of rope but the constant innuendo has forced me to cut that rope.

debongos

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 10:22:59 pm »
Here, here...

shepcal@sti.net

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 02:19:07 pm »
Hey Woody, Just a heads up. You made a repair on my 4500 and then the mods at that time, several years ago. I've been a happy doggy w/ this machine ever since. It runs quiet and smooth and finds gold. Attached are a couple of pics of gold found last week in AZ USA. The big one was bout 16" deep. If I did the specific gravity test right, it comes up with about 2 1/4 ozs.
  Thanks again! Shep

WesHawkins

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2013, 08:52:59 am »
Beautiful specimen Shep.  I've been thinking about sending my 4000 over for Woody to do his magic on, just waiting on some extra funds to show up.
Take care, Wes.

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2013, 07:13:53 pm »
I think Shep has the early mods, why go and buy a very expensive new detector when the older ones can be made to go deeper and run more stable.....Soon I will putting out another lot of new mods that will blow everyone away... Just got to keep it under wraps at the moment.. Already I have had numerous hack attempts from France, USA and China... All designs now are on non net connected computers, even paper and pen on the crucial design aspects..

debongos

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 10:59:13 pm »
I think we're all ok with that Woody. We look forward to the work you do.

In the meantime I might have to attach a weed trimmer to mine, too much heavy grass around during our wet.   ;D

WesHawkins

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 03:49:31 am »
I finally got out with my backup  Woody modified SD2100 the other day and that machine is becoming my go to detector.  I found six nuggets, one a 8 dwt specimen with about 4dwt of gold in it and five others for a total of 11 dwt.  This detector is so nice to use, its quiet, easy to keep ground balanced and tuning it is almost a none issue where I use to pull my hair out trying to keep my older 2100 tuned.  It is so much nicer to use that my old sd2100 that I had years and years ago.   Woody you might be seeing my 4000 this year for some mods as soon as funds come available.
Thanks again, Wes.