DetectorMods

Author Topic: Modded gpx settings  (Read 38093 times)

ronjeanosborne

• View Profile
Re: Modded gpx settings
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 05:46:46 pm »
Hi Joboy, Sorry i never got back sooner, My trip to tibooburra in june We finished up with 88.9 gram gp extreme won the trip with the biggest nugget 43 gram  and a lot of little pieces from o,o3 to 2 gram, 5000   3/5/10/ plus a few small pieces,  Carbon coil zilt  i ended up used n/f 14x9 some pieces well over 16 inch,  gp extream , very old 17x10 fiber glass n/f all set to max,run pretty quiet,500 settings i am still playing with them  but that is me, Two weeks all new ground we worked high in slate ridges gave the gullies a miss just for some thing new,  tried to ad photo but never worked. Ron.

Joeboy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 09:55:58 pm »
Gday ron gp extreme showing its worth hey, always nice to go home with some gold.

Herb

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 07:18:06 am »
Hey Ron & Jean  Nice work in Tibooburra  sounds like you had a great trip. Just wondering why you didn't get any gold with the carbon coil ? Did you try it on the extreme or the 5000 and did you try it on a confirmed signal found with another coil ? Just wondering as I have been toying with the idea of getting a larger one . Cheers Herb

ronjeanosborne

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 09:02:17 pm »
Hi Herb, There is nothing wrong with the carbon coil, 2013 i found a few sub gram with it and deep,  Its just i drive 3500 k round trip and i dont get results the first day i try something new,I found boot tacks and led i may have taken it off to soon we never know,  I never tried carbon coil on extreme the old n/f is a killer on it,  Ron.