DetectorMods

Author Topic: Batteries  (Read 18626 times)

kemjak57

• View Profile
Batteries
« on: June 29, 2016, 10:11:40 pm »
Good evening Woody. Do you still sell battery packs for the 4500. Regards, Rick

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Batteries
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 12:47:21 am »
I am out of batteries, now waiting for them to turn up, on a boat half way from china.

kemjak57

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 05:34:28 pm »
Ok I will keep my eye out for them to come up in your products for sale. Thanks for the reply

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 03:37:32 pm »
We have batteries, just delivered now,  these are a new design that needs to go with our new charger..  The older batteries will not fit the new charger , these batteries have to be done as a set.

Herb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 10:39:25 pm »
G'day Woody , I too am interested in a backup battery for my 45. Was just wondering what the life span of the battery is and how much detecting time I'll get between charges? Also what are the chargers like as the  old had reports of being cheap ? Thanks Herb

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 11:26:05 pm »
We have completely upgraded our battery sets for all the detectors, we now use Sony batteries and the Sony chargers seem to charge a bit faster, these have pin and socket charger connections and make a better connection, the batteries are higher capacity than the old ones so i would expect 7 hours or so on a GPX maybe more, I have never flattened one out in the field with a GPX but I have with a GP. 

We only received the GPX connectors yesterday, so batteries and chargers are now available.