DetectorMods

Author Topic: The Ultimate detector project  (Read 53535 times)

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Ultimate detector project
« on: August 26, 2012, 01:27:24 pm »
Just an update, well i can only say a little as there are non disclosure agreements in place that are legally enforceable.  The development is still current.  Will it be the best P.I detector every released?  Yes it will be.  Initial results are very promising.

Please try to understand that all the design work we do is currently very commercially sensitive, we have had many attempts of hacking into our collective computers.It was so extreme that we had to move all our design work to non internet computers.

goldbearing

Re: The Ultimate detector project
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 01:53:38 pm »
thanx for the update Woody. cyber space is so unsecure now that i would not even google search any idea  or terms about anything u may be working on.
I have some great idea's but will not say a damn thing on the net about it.
webbots everywere!

ARIZONA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 08:46:06 am »
Just an update, well i can only say a little as there are non disclosure agreements in place that are legally enforceable.  The development is still current.  Will it be the best P.I detector every released?  Yes it will be.  Initial results are very promising.

Please try to understand that all the design work we do is currently very commercially sensitive, we have had many attempts of hacking into our collective computers.It was so extreme that we had to move all our design work to non internet computers.

If it is so "sensitive" that you are worried about leaking out info, why did you even talk about it?  I wish you the best Woody, but you sound like the developers of the QED and Nemisus or whatever they call it.  Always bragging it is going to be the best gold detector and never, never is shown.  As I said, I hope it is the "best" but why hype it up before it is proven?  How long have you been saying this?

Plus you have been caught in a few lies before.  Like that big nugget you said was found with a detector you modded.  Remember that?  Stop with the BS and tell us the truth!!!!!

goldberg101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 05:53:26 pm »
hey woody,
the ultimate detector would be submersible wouldn't it?... and flick a switch from VLF to PI?

GOLDBERG 101

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 08:19:50 pm »
It will be the best Gold detector, its coming and so is Christmas.  Cannot say anything more about it.

Rimbuman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 01:12:34 am »
Hi woody,

I hope this is a cryptic message for this year. Give you the benefit of the doubt because you are you and not someone else.

ARIZONA

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 03:44:31 am »
It will be the best Gold detector, its coming and so is Christmas.  Cannot say anything more about it.

What are you doing releasing secret info?

ARIZONA

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 12:58:16 am »
    Only one day till Christmas!

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 02:43:05 am »
Well boy's, looks like we have a winner. Testing carried out shows significant depth advantages over the current offerings available.  It has taken ML some 20 years of design and upgrades to be able to market the GPX5000.  Rome was not built in a day.  Currently the best detector on the market for Gold prospecting is the ML GPX5000.

Rimbuman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 02:38:33 am »
Hi Woody,

Great news, does this mean it will be available soon? How will this detector come on the market? Like a kit or completely assembled? Is there anything you can tell us or do we have to wait a lot longer? I hope for us MD prospectors and also for you this will be reality soon and open a new episode in metal detecting history.

Regards,
Rimbuman
Alexander

ARIZONA

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 02:08:39 am »
Hey Woody, how about a picture of what ya have so far?  The looks of it can't be secret if no circuit board is shown.

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 11:51:53 pm »
I am not in a position to post up pictures, but some testing has been carried out and all I can indicate is..a big fat
                                                           :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:54:22 pm by woody »

ARIZONA

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 03:26:41 am »
  Woody, I hear that you will not be releasing the detector for patent problems.  True?

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 05:34:29 pm »
There is no truth in your statement.

ARIZONA

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 02:55:18 am »
Sorry, I got bad news.  Do "you" have a detector patent?