DetectorMods

Author Topic: 3 Months working on the newest mods.......Yes they are coming.  (Read 27726 times)

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well its been an interesting time, I've purchased a lot of new test equipment including low frequency FFT analysers, super fast 400 Mhz Oscilloscope, Frequency/function generators, Low frequency spectrum analyser, low frequency network analyser, differential noise analyser and 5 Msp digital oscilloscope. The most cutting edge circuitry is being worked on to improve all gp and gpx detector several orders of magnitude.    We have a hell of a lot of improvements coming for the next detecting season.  Input noise is now 6 decibels lower and this is a huge improvement on existing stock standard detectors.

lon

• View Profile
Re: 3 Months working on the newest mods.......Yes they are coming.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:33:42 am »
Woody

Looks like a few good tools :). I my have to wait on sending you my 5000  :-\to see what you are up to 8)

Lon

WesHawkins

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 06:36:09 am »
 That's great Woody.  Hopefully I will get my 3500 back from Australia customs or the Ausie or US mail, or where ever it is in time to send it back for all these new mods.

Wes.

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 01:43:29 pm »
Wes, i hope you get it back soon, its taken far too long.  The new stuff will be worth the wait.

WesHawkins

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 01:11:29 am »
Woody
  I got a hold of Australia post and they located it, kinda, and said it didn't get in their system until May 28, a month after customs said they were returning it.  They said it would take 2 to 3 months to show up.  We will see. 

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 01:13:15 am »
It say's a lot about the US / Australian free trade agreement...

WesHawkins

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 12:56:04 am »
  Woody
  Well I finally got it back and re-packaged it and sent it back on the 6th.   Tracking shows it was delivered yesterday the 13th.  I hope its there.

Wes.