General Category > General Discussion

WELCOME!

(1/3) > >>

David R Woodland:
Welcome to the new DetectorMods.com forum
We have also given the original site a complete overhaul and intergrated everything together.
Woody's YouTube is in the top left as well as his facebook group which has over 1000 members !
We will be continuing to update and upgrade the site and are happy for people to give us some suggestions for content / features, please start some conversations and get the ball rolling !
Best regards
David R Woodland

Brian:
just a note to all that the way to get back to the main (opening) page is to click on the heading 'DetectorMods"

David R Woodland:
Also if we have any spammers sneek through and post rubbish please flag it for me so I can remove them !
Cheers

Bri 500:
OK, to get things started,I have an SD2200.Been using it along with various other makes since '2000.It's been a great machine.I am running all factory coils and one Coiltek Joey.Found gold with all of them,exept the 11" double D.Lately I've been going back to burying nuggets , and doing more testing,"air,and ground" with all the coils in different soil conditions, ...I used to not bother much with this,but I need to face reality....It probably cost me some nuggets after all those years.  Cheers, Bri

downhalo:
Love the new site woody..

Hopefully the forum will pickup..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version