General Category > Technical

Inside the GPZ7000

<< < (2/2)

Joeboy:
I was talking to George from NQ miners den some time ago about 5k clones showing up. He told me a bloke walk into his shop one day asking George to sell his 5k clones through his store. I had tears from laughing so hard. You'd find more gold swinging a whipper snipper!

ronjeanosborne:
Hi folk,  One day these little guys  are going to work it out and set these detectors as  good or better then  minelab, End of another company,

woody:
The gpz7000 is made to eliminate most interference,  there are many ways to improve on current offerings but i have learn't to shut up about things on web boards as if it is said it get the commercial companies cogs turning and you idea becomes a corporate profit.  Think GPZ7000 then think GPX with 2 separate rx inputs and a phase inverter.  Hmmmmm no one has worked it out,   Tx flip or rx flip. There is no bloody difference...a phase change is a phase change no matter how it is done..  where are our new coil?   The Ground does not exibit unilateral paramagnetic properties...anyway the experimenters should be having a play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version