DetectorMods

Author Topic: tried contacting thru Face books  (Read 12633 times)

shepcal@sti.net

• View Profile
tried contacting thru Face books
« on: June 26, 2016, 10:38:41 am »
Woody, not sure how often this is checked. Have a few questions on mods for me 4500.

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: tried contacting thru Face books
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 02:47:17 pm »
Hi Shep, im not a really big user of fb or forums but what do you need to know?

shepcal@sti.net

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 08:16:45 am »
1. I have one of your earlier mods w/ 3 pos switch. Think I saw a post saying you mounting a switch on the front, but then thought I read the adjustment was on backside. Any pictures of mod on 4500?
2. What is turn around time? Still recommend $1000 insure? Do you do PayPal? or credit card?

Thanks, Shep

woody

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 11:04:22 am »
If you put any value of over $1000 Aud be it the declared value or insured value or both then our customs will hold the item for ransom.  There is a lot of hidden fees to pay if the magical $1000 is exceeded.  I have tried to explain that the detectors are to be sent back to the customers but it falls on deaf ears. Our Government insists that we are the lucky country, but with anti business tactics like they have i call it the stupid country.  I have looked into various ways to overcome this stupid system but i would be caught up in hours of paper work, lodging bonds, and more government fee's.  I will put up some more info as time permits.

shepcal@sti.net

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 08:11:27 am »
ok, waiting-