General Category > General Discussion

The Ultimate detector project

(1/5) > >>

woody:
Just an update, well i can only say a little as there are non disclosure agreements in place that are legally enforceable.  The development is still current.  Will it be the best P.I detector every released?  Yes it will be.  Initial results are very promising.

Please try to understand that all the design work we do is currently very commercially sensitive, we have had many attempts of hacking into our collective computers.It was so extreme that we had to move all our design work to non internet computers.

goldbearing:
thanx for the update Woody. cyber space is so unsecure now that i would not even google search any idea  or terms about anything u may be working on.
I have some great idea's but will not say a damn thing on the net about it.
webbots everywere!

ARIZONA:

--- Quote from: woody on August 26, 2012, 01:27:24 pm ---Just an update, well i can only say a little as there are non disclosure agreements in place that are legally enforceable.  The development is still current.  Will it be the best P.I detector every released?  Yes it will be.  Initial results are very promising.

Please try to understand that all the design work we do is currently very commercially sensitive, we have had many attempts of hacking into our collective computers.It was so extreme that we had to move all our design work to non internet computers.

--- End quote ---

If it is so "sensitive" that you are worried about leaking out info, why did you even talk about it?  I wish you the best Woody, but you sound like the developers of the QED and Nemisus or whatever they call it.  Always bragging it is going to be the best gold detector and never, never is shown.  As I said, I hope it is the "best" but why hype it up before it is proven?  How long have you been saying this?

Plus you have been caught in a few lies before.  Like that big nugget you said was found with a detector you modded.  Remember that?  Stop with the BS and tell us the truth!!!!!

goldberg101:
hey woody,
the ultimate detector would be submersible wouldn't it?... and flick a switch from VLF to PI?

GOLDBERG 101

woody:
It will be the best Gold detector, its coming and so is Christmas.  Cannot say anything more about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version