General Category > Technical

Detech Coils

<< < (2/2)

Buffalochip:
I want to have you mod my 5k SOOO bad but just have to wait to convince my wife that I REALLY need it!
The reviews are astonishing as well as the you tube videos!
Keep up the great work Woody!
I hope to ship my detector to you soon.

woody:
Minelab has done the prospecting community a big favour keeping the GPX5000 in continued production and making available the GPX4500 as well.  The feed back on the mods has been nothing short of spectacular. So much more gold is being found from old ground with modded detectors. I find it very difficult to get customers to say much as they want to keep it a secret, i know one fellow who kept the mods secret from his detecting buddy.

Gold..... It does strage things to people..

shepcal@sti.net:
I'm sure looking forward to getting mine back from ya, Woody! The bit of info on setting for your mods you sent me seem more geared to the 5000. I still believe the 4500 is the best Minelab made, pre7K. Where I usually hunt, I can run in normal and deep and it's smooth.
  Chip when I get it, will try around home, but will contact you when going to Q.
Shep

Buffalochip:
Shep, congratulations! I know you will like the mods! I think the un modded 4500 will beat the 5000 but the mods will make them equal I think but they are both great machines no matter what. Looking forward to hooking up with you! Chip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version